Frequently Asked Questions on The World Government (TWG) and its plans.
- 1 How and why TWG appeared?
- 2 So, TWG was not democratically elected! Why?
- 3 Has The World Government intention to replace or subordinate national governments?
- 4 Why TWG if UN already exists?
- 5 What can TWG do without army, taxes and even decrees?
- 6 You should immediately declare total disarmament, punish criminals and introduce Tobin tax! Or are you really a government?
- 7 Where is TWG's residence?
- 8 Why your English is so bad!?
- 9 Why don't you join World Federalist Movement or Garry Davis' World Government?
- 10 Are you affiliated with Secret World Government, NWO and so on?
How and why TWG appeared?
It was proclaimed on January, 13, 2015 by Grigory Belonuchkin, who assumed the office of Acting World President due to absence of any other person's claims to own domain name http://gov.world/
So, TWG was not democratically elected! Why?
The World Government today is obviously an Autocracy. And it can be nothing but Autocracy (no matter, 5 schoolmates or 200 rulers or 100.000 national MPs have formed it), until it is elected by majority of the humankind. Reasoning from this fact Acting President suggested World Transition to Democracy Road Map.
Has The World Government intention to replace or subordinate national governments?
No. Let's "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's".
Today's govts serve mainly as Guard Dogs. Why there are Guard Dogs? People need them while they cannot always trust each another. Will it be safer to prohibit private Guard Dogs for everybody and establish one Giant Watch Dog for all the neighbourhood instead? No.
Why TWG if UN already exists?
Is today's UN as a confederation of sovereign states more reliable than universal Guard Dog Government? May be. But UN is confederation of rulers, not of people(s). And rulers (may be, except Jose Mujica of Ecuador and Supreme President Borg) are spoiled by:
- spending lots of other people's money
- using weapons under "peacekeeping" pretext
- producing lots of unnecessary binding papers
- being always in media focus
TWG's motto is: No taxes, no bureaucracy, no enforcement!
What can TWG do without army, taxes and even decrees?
It can serve the people.
You should immediately declare total disarmament, punish criminals and introduce Tobin tax! Or are you really a government?
“If I ordered a general to fly from one flower to another like a butterfly, or to write a tragic drama, or to change himself into a sea bird, and if the general did not carry out the order that he had received, which one of us would be in the wrong? The general, or myself?” (words of King from The Little Prince)
Where is TWG's residence?
TWG has no permanent residence and needn't one in the Internet Era.
Why your English is so bad!?
It is Simple English, the language majority in the World can speak and understand. Not British or American English.
Why don't you join World Federalist Movement or Garry Davis' World Government?
You can see the differences at TWG predecessors and rivals page. In short: The World Government doesn't impose any oaths or other requirements to world citizens. It respects nation-states' sovereignty but it doesn't expect their assistance in its work.
Are you affiliated with Secret World Government, NWO and so on?
No. TWG is Transparent World Government.
(to be continued)