The World Government (TWG)
The tasks, competence and structure of World Government shall be defined by Acting President in present Wiki-article.
No taxes, no bureaucracy, no enforcement!
The main goals of The World Government are:
- to organize democratic elections of World Legislature according to World Transition to Democracy Road Map ('present' function)
- to determine and promote priorities of Humankind development ('future' function)
- to preserve the sources of information on the world history including web-sites of defunct states ('past' function)
The World Government Minutes are listed on its web-page.
TWG term of office lasts until the beginning of the first session of World Parliament.
The World Government includes as of 29/07/2015 following ministries and departments:
- Culture Ministry - for providing access to world heritage
- Enlightenment Ministry - for help in self-education
- Exterior ministry - for relations with other biological species including extraterrestials whether they exist
- Election Department - for 2015 World Assembly Election
Acting President declares intention to create following ministries and departments:
- Health Ministry - for supporting, among other purposes, pre-conception genetic research for parents and genetic maneuver to provide good health for their future child
- History Ministry
- Registry Department
1. World Transition to Democracy (since 11-06-2015)
2. Rectification of Names (since 04-04-2016)
1. The only expenditure item since the first half of year 2015 was domain names yearly cost and web-hosting, both paid by Acting President.
2. May be, SMS-counting software will be necessary for World Election.
3. Making World Flag for A.P. residence is not of high priority.